I am available for play with people of all genders, orientations, and experience levels. I love playing with couples and other Mistresses/providers, as well as introducing newbies to submission!
I take my sessions in the greater San Francisco Bay Area. At the moment, I play out of a discreet Gothic dungeon in the city of Oakland.
My favorite sessions last 2-6 hours, this gives me time to really engage with your activities and fantasies.
Prebook for an after quarantine play date - Or get in line for a COVID19 session!
$600 for each hour of my time. Until Covid-19 is over I will have a 2 hour minimum.
Deposit is %30 of total session is due for all sessions upon finishing screening. Deposits can be made through Google Pay to or through Cash App to $DahliaSnow
Option 1: Email and website/ad for two other Mistresses or Providers. Please include a thing about you that will spark their memory of your time together. All references need to be less than 18 months old.
Option 2: Please send a picture of yourself holding your ID next to your face so that I can see your birthdate and full name. You can cover the rest. - This will be sent after your initial email.
GO HERE & READ MY COVID19 UPDATE BEFORE YOU SEND ME A REQUEST FOR AN IN PERSON SESSIONS!
Your session request should include the following:
1. Details about your interests.
2. How did you find me? (i.e. google, tryst.. etc)
3. A bit about your experience with BDSM/kink etc - When was the last time you played?
4. Any medical issues I should know about.
5. 2 ideal dates/times for our session and the length of session you would like. Because of Covid please be flexible about dates.
6. Screening info - If you would like to do the ID option let me know and I will have you send your ID along after my first email.
COVID-19 Screening Questions
1. What does social distancing mean for you right now? Are you traveling or have you? Are you having to work with the public? (Answering yes is not necessarily a no for me, I just want to be as informed as possible!)
2. Have you had Covid that you know of or been exposed to someone with Covid?
3. Have you been tested for Covid? When was the last time? What was the result?